Agile Marketing Project Manager
BlackBean Marketing is seeking a talented Agile project manager familiar with the DSDM framework of project management. This full-time position will provide project management support to a small team of creatives, marketing strategists, and web developers. We’re seeking someone familiar with working in an agency setting who can assist us in maintaining an agile, goals-driven work environment.
As the project manager, you would coordinate with each team member and serve as the primary point of contact for key accounts, ensuring that work is adequately scheduled, billed, and completed on time.
What you will do
- Work with a collaborative team on a variety of exciting marketing projects, ranging from website production to content marketing campaigns
- Help our team convert our Agile project management strategy into action
- Develop reports to provide our team with efficiency and resource usage insights
- Create and maintain tasks and projects in software such as Harvest and Notion
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients, allowing team members to focus on deliverables and productivity
What you bring to the table
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Confidence in managing both clients and internal staff to achieve stated outcomes and timelines
- Capable of managing risk
- Demonstrated project management experience, particularly with Agile project management
- Agency experience is considered an asset
- Experience in managing strategic projects and delivering outcomes with measurable impact
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) Notion, Harvest, HubSpot and other PM tools as needed
What we can do for you
- Competitive wages and flexible hours, including personal days, paid sick days, and generous vacation time
- Benefits package including vision and dental care
- A commitment to training and professional development. We can subsidize or pay for training to upgrade relevant job skills.
- Work with a friendly and diverse team committed to delivering value and quality work to every client without selling our souls to do so
- Right to disconnect: we avoid emails and work communication outside office hours. Use your personal time to unwind, not to work!
- An easy-going, casual work environment. We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive and enjoyable place to work.
A little more about us…
BlackBean Marketing is an industrial marketing agency primarily serving B2B manufacturers in the United States and Canada. We provide a full suite of consultancy-focused marketing services to mid-sized companies needing digital marketing transformation. In short, we help industrial innovators fix their marketing dysfunction, whatever it may be.
Based in sunny Kelowna, BC, we are committed to a healthy work/life balance. We believe that healthy, happy employees are long-term, productive employees. Our team is small, and that’s just the way we like it. We foster an environment of collaboration and inclusion, where everyone’s voice is heard and respected.
Are you a fit?
If you’re a talented PM looking for a more comfortable way to work, we want to talk to you! Send your résumé and cover letter, including any relevant experience, to email@example.com, or connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more.
Your email has been sent!
Your email has successfully been sent, we will get back to you as soon as possible!
At BlackBean, we’ve worked hard to build a close-knit team of exceptional people. We care deeply about providing our team with a respectful, diverse environment to grow in—as professionals and as human beings.
B2B Marketing Blog
We like to stay current by keeping you current. Our B2B marketing blog covers topics ranging from technical SEO to thought leadership and company culture. Check out some of our most recent content here. We bet you'll learn something new!